Torchy’s Tacos is growing in its home state of Texas with the opening of its first Pearland restaurant on Wednesday, March 15. Located at 2800 E. Broadway St. #P, this marks Torchy’s 74th location in Texas, with several additional Texas openings planned for this year.
To celebrate the new restaurant, Torchy’s is hosting a preview party on Monday, March 13th from 5-8 p.m. where the community can check out Torchy’s before it officially opens. The public is invited to attend and enjoy a complimentary meal, including tacos, queso, beer samples, beverages and more.
Once doors officially open on March 15th, guests will be able to enjoy options like the Crossroads taco, Green Chile Queso and Torchy’s Taco of the Month while sipping fresh-made margaritas and signature cocktails in the 4,186-square-foot space and accompanying outdoor patio. At Torchy’s, every taco, queso and margarita is hand-crafted and made-to-order.
Highlights of the Pearland Torchy’s Tacos menu include:
- Tacos: Torchy’s inventive taco creations served on fresh, housemade corn or flour tortillas like Green Chile Pork featuring pork carnitas, green chiles and cotija cheese, MoFaux made with plant-based, cowboy-style Beyond Beef, the famous Trailer Park inspired by Torchy’s beginnings in an Austin food trailer with fried chicken, green chiles, lettuce, pico de gallo and cheddar jack cheese (or make it “trashy” by removing the lettuce and adding Green Chile Queso) and many more.
- Breakfast Tacos: Served all day long, with options like The Wrangler made with cage-free eggs, smoked beef brisket, potato, cheese and tomatillo sauce, Migas made with cage-free eggs, corn tortilla strips, green chiles, avocado, pico de gallo and cheese, and more.
- Taco of the Month: Torchy’s ever-changing monthly promotion of unique and mouth-watering tacos that keep Taco Junkies guessing and relishing year-round, with a portion of proceeds benefiting Torchy’s charitable partners including the Make-a-Wish Foundation, MD Anderson, and Phoenix House.
- Sides: Including Green Chile Queso + Chips, Juan’s Refried Beans, Street Corn and fresh-made guacamole and salsa.
- Freshly Squeezed, Hand-shaken Margaritas and Local Brews: Torchy’s Pearland features a full-service bar offering specialty, hand-crafted cocktails and weekly happy hour specials.
The restaurant’s hours of operation are Mon – Thurs: 10am – 9:30pm, Friday: 10am – 10:30pm, Saturday: 9am – 10:30pm and Sunday: 9am – 9:30pm.